Mara Mentor is a company that aims to put its users first when it comes to making important decisions. Millions of users doing conversations and sharing insights on various important topics over the platform every day. To ensure these discussions more meaning full and help our members to be more productive and successful, Mara Mentor has put Forum Guidelines which completely outlining the types of discussions and content that are acceptable on Mara Mentor, and what may be deemed inappropriate and stopped any time by Mara Mentor. These Forum guidelines are intended to provide our members guidance and complement the list of Do's and Don'ts found in the Terms & Conditions governing your use of, and participation in, Mara Mentor's online services.
- Be Real. Unlike some other online services, our members need to be real people, who provide their real names and accurate information about themselves. It is not okay to provide misleading information about yourself, your qualifications or your work experience, affiliations or achievements on Mara Mentor's service.
- Be Professional. We ask our members to behave professionally by not being dishonest or inappropriate. We acknowledge the value of discussions around professional activities, but we do not want you to use Mara Mentor to shock or intimidate others. It is not okay to share graphic images to shock others, and it is not okay to share obscene images or pornography on Mara Mentor's service.
- Be Nice. Mara Mentor shouldn't be used to harm others. Terrorists and those who engage in violent crimes are not welcome on Mara Mentor. It is not okay to use Mara Mentor's services to harass, abuse, or send other unwelcomed communications to people (e.g., junk mail, spam, chain letters, phishing schemes). Do not use Mara Mentor's services to promote or threaten violence or property damage, or for hate speech acts like attacking people because of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, political or religious affiliations, or medical or physical condition. Also, don't use Mara Mentor's services to intentionally infect others with viruses, worms, or other software that can destroy or interrupt their data or computer devices. It is not okay to interfere or disrupt Mara Mentor's service.
- Respect Others' Rights and Follow the Law. We do not want Mara Mentor to be used for illegal activities or to violate the rights of others. Don't use Mara Mentor's services to commit fraud. Before sharing or using someone else's copyrighted works, trademarks, private information, or trade secrets, please make sure you have the legal right to do so.
- Respect Mara Mentor's Rights. Please don't violate the rights of Mara Mentor. You can find more information about what this means in our User Agreement, but put simply, please don't use Mara Mentor's services to wrongfully take data or information. It is not okay to suggest that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Mara Mentor when you are not, and it is not okay to violate Mara Mentor's intellectual property rights.