Mara Mentor is an online tool to help young and ambitious entrepreneurs connect with experienced business people and peers in their industry.
Mara Mentor is a user-led community that enables mentees to:
- Access entrepreneurial and business-related advice
- Understand their business and sector better
- Develop their leadership skills and business acumen
- Interact with other entrepreneurs in their country or industry
Mara Mentor can be accessed via the website and an app available on iPhones, Blackberry, Android and many Nokia smart phones. Simply download from iTunes, Blackberry, Google Play, Samsung Apps and Nokia Ovi.
If you have a good business idea, and want to be part of a growing population of dynamic young entrepreneurs, sign up to the Mara Mentor online community today to raise a question, start a debate and get the conversation started. Mara Mentor is an online user-led community that allows aspiring entrepreneurs to make new connections, access training resources and learn from peers and mentors. We recommend you log in and post updates and questions regularly so you can keep up to date with what your connections are doing and make the most of the resources available. Sign up as Mentee
Our platform is designed to allow mentors to interact with and support mentees in a flexible way that suits their busy routines. We recommend mentors set aside 1-3 hours to log in to the platform a few times each week at whatever time works best for them.
The role of the mentor includes:
- Sharing interesting articles, quotes and resources
- Leading or facilitating discussions in the debate room
- Answering questions from mentees about their business, industry or a particular skill
- Sharing tips, advice and best practices with mentees
Mentors may also be contacted by the Mara Mentor team to create interesting content for our mentees. This could include conducting video interviews, answering "Meet Our Mentor" questions, supporting our competitions or exploring opportunities for one-to-one mentoring with our mentees. Sign up as Mentor.